Attention Holiday Shoppers:
Most of the instruments inside our shop are currently sold out until late December.
Thankfully, many of the instruments we carry are available through other sellers on Amazon.
Discover the instruments we recommended in our Amazon shop and give the gift of music this holiday season!
Thank you for all of your support during our Kickstarter campaign!! We reach over 200% and are working to fullfill rewards ASAP. Stay tuned via Kickstarter and your e-mail, or don’t hesitate to e-mail us at [email protected]
Teach your kids to play an instrument, to sing with confidence, and to love the process of learning, no matter your musical background. Happy musicing!
Preschool Prodigies is super simple.
To start music lessons today, you will need to…
1. Get a color coded instrument
A set of deskbells, as set of resonator bells, a xylophone or a piano w/ color coded stickers, each make a good starting instrument.
2. Join the Preschool Prodigies Playground
Inside the PsP Playground, discover 75+ video music lessons, hundreds of printable pages of sheet music and activites, and tons of guidance for both parents at home and teachers in the classroom. You can access all of the content straight from your browser, or purchase a premium plan that allows you to download all of the videos to your computer.
Meaningful Exposure to Pitch Explained
Discover the unique benefits of meaningful play with pitch during the
critical years for auditory development.
More Popular Posts from the PsP Blog
Teach Your Kids to Sing in Tune
Sweet Beets Rhythm Lesson
Boomwhacker Lightsaber Duels and the Star Wars Theme Music Lesson
“My kids are both eagerly singing and playing along, often in tune too. They give ‘concerts’ to anyone who happens to be around after a music lesson. I love how your program made our house come alive with music! Thank you so much!”
– Marina, South Africa
With Preschool Prodigies, you and your kids will…
Learn to Play an Instrument
Did you know that playing an instrument is the brain’s equivalent to doing a full body workout? Even if you’ve never played an instrument before, you and your kids will be playing in no-time.
Sing and Hand-Sign with Solfege
Our music lessons focus on using the Curwen hand signs to pair concrete kinesthetic motions to musical notes and pitches. It’s so easy, children as young as 1 can do it! Plus the hand-signs create an instrument-free method for practice!
Develop Your Sense of Pitch and Rhythm
By getting meaningful play with pitch during the critical years for auditory development, children can develop the rare musical skill of perfect pitch! Plus, with our fun and kid friendly approach to learning rhythm, your kids will be clapping, tapping and drumming their hearts out!
Learn to Read and Write Music
Preschool Prodigies uses color coded music to make getting started easy, and slowly transitions you to reading regular sheet music! Plus, we make reading music fun and easy the whole way through.
Try the very first bell lesson, “Hello C”
Each video lesson is accompanied comes with parent correspondence, integrated worksheets, songsheets and a large group lesson plan, so that you can use PsP effectively at home and at school
First time here? Check out our top resources for parents and teachers
As seen on…
Join the Preschool Prodigies Playground Playground
PsP SilverStreaming Videos + Digital Curriculum
- Immediate access to 60 video music lessons inside Level 1 of the PsP Playground
- 500 Pages of printable activities and sheet music for each lesson (paperback versions available)
- My First Songbook: Volume I and II
- Pacing guides, checklists and parent correspondence for each lesson
- Downloadable Playground audios and two BONUS CD’s from Mr. Rob and Nature Jams
- E-mail support and program updates
PsP Gold3 Years of Access + Video (.mp4) Downloads + Teacher Lesson Plans
- 3 Years of Access to Everything in PsP Silver
- Downloadable .zip files of the curriculum for internet-free access to the program
- Playground Lesson Plans for turning each 5-10 minute video lesson into a 45 minute music class
- Access to Level 2 and Level 3 Video Lessons (streaming and downloads coming 2017 and 2018)
- 3 Years of Playground Access, updates and support
PsP Schools/DistrictAt Home Access for Students & Customized Plans for School Groups
- Everything in PsP Gold
- Bulk discount on Playground accounts for all teachers and children involved in the program (as much as 50% off base level pricing)
- Webinar styled training for teachers and participating parents
- Unlimited e-mail and phone support and assistance from the PsP Team
- E-mail [email protected] for quotes
Free Songbook & Starter Program
Start Your Child’s Musical Journey Today!
No instrument or musical skills required
5 Video Lessons w/ Integrated Worksheets and Colorful Sheet Music
My First Songbook Volume I
Bonus: Raising a Young Musician eBook
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
As seen on…