PsP Melodies Season 2
New Free Episodes for Music in Our Schools Month!
Start Your Child’s Musical Journey Today!
Prodigies is a series of 200+ colorful, lovable and accessible music lessons. Whether you’re a parent with zero musical background or a teacher with years of practice, your kids will be singing, signing and playing their way to a music education in minutes.
Your Kids Will...
- Develop a strong sense for pitch, rhythm and music
- Practice memorized pitch skills using the Solfege Hand-Signs
- Learn to play their first musical instrument
- Learn to read music in a fun, colorful and stress-free way
- Sing about colors, numbers, letters and solfege
- Write songs & complete cross curricular activities
- Fall in love with the language and art of music
How It Works...
- Prodigies combines bells, step-by-step workbooks and over 200 video music lessons to deliver the music education of a lifetime
- Students focus on the fundamental building blocks of music in ways that are developmentally appropriate, memorable and fun
- Prodigies focuses on the power concept of giving children "meaningful exposure to individual musical notes during the critical years of auditory development" which heps to develop a life-long sense of perfect pitch
- Prodigies is accessed through your web browser, so simply fire up your computer, tablet or phone, visit PreschoolProdigies.com/Play and start #HappyMusicing
Why It Works...
- Prodigies is color coded for error-proof learning
- Prodigies presents the language of music in a way that's colorful, accessible and fun
- Playing a musical instrument is considered "a full body workout for your brain" and so the skills practiced with Prodigies helps all areas of cognitive development
- Prodigies focuses on "meaningful play with pitch" while kids are still developing their sense for pitch and language and therefore is more effective than most music programs
What's Inside Prodigies...
- 200+ Video Music Lessons inside Preschool Prodigies, Primary Prodigies, PsP Melodies, Recorder Prodigies & Holiday Prodigies
- 600+ pages of printable sheet music and curriculum worksheets (Pro & Lifetime)
- Parent/Teacher resources including training videos, printable curriculum elements, read more sections, Prodigies calendar, lesson guides, video annotations and more
- Marketing Materials and affiliate oppurtunities for Pro & Lifetime Members
- Preview our library of video lessons at PreschoolProdigies.com/index
“My kids are both eagerly singing and playing along, often in tune too. They give ‘concerts’ to anyone who happens to be around after a music lesson. I love how your program made our house come alive with music! Thank you so much!”
– Marina, South Africa
“We homeschool our 5 and 7 year old boys, and we knew we wanted to include music education classes at some point… We love everything about the PsP program–the workbooks, the videos, the bells.
My kids are playing and singing with solfege, handsigns, numbers, colors, and the note letter names! They are speaking a whole new language!”
– Lauren, United States
Welcome back to our 5th installment of #SheetMusicSundays where we get to preview the upcoming pages of My First Songbook Vol III. If you've been enjoying this series and haven't done so already, check out My First Songbook Vol I & II currently in The Prodigies...
It’s Music in Our Schools month! There are so many ways to get your students excited about music over these next few weeks. One of those ways is through colorful, educational bulletin boards! If your classroom has a bulletin board, you can use these boards as...
We're thrilled to announce the start of PsP Melodies Season 2! Inside PsP Melodies 21 and up, you'll find new chromatic notes and hand-signs, chord accompaniments, simple percussion parts and more! Each hand-sign lesson also has a corresponding performance track!...
We're marching into March with a 6/8 march about ants marching! Whoa. Picnic season is nearly upon us and before you know it The Ants Go Marching One by One and walk off with a whole watermelon! This is a classic camp song kids tend to love because not only is it...
Preschool Music Activities Looking for some fresh ideas for music activities in your classroom? Check out a list of our top 10 preschool music activities! We have narrowed down some of our favorites for you to try all month long! 1. Classical Music Painting Pull out...
Hey everyone! Mr. Rob here with a March Update from the Prodigies Team! It's #MIOSM (Music in Our School's Month) and to celebrate, we're releasing new episodes of PsP Melodies each Monday! We're also having a month long sale on Prodigies Lifetime and getting closer...