Have a young music lover in the family?
Wondering how to take your child’s musical play to the next level?
Raising a Young Musician will will show you…
– The #1 Ingredient for giving children a strong sense for pitch and music
– How to use the Solfege hand signs for teaching your kids to sing in tune
– How to facilitate rhythmic play for kids at different ages
– What different kinds of languages show us about learning music
– How using color coded music makes your child’s musical play more error proof.
Plus, the eBook coomes with lots of links to free PsP Lessons so you have plenty of material to get started!