Start Your Child’s Musical Journey Today!
Prodigies is a series of 200+ colorful, lovable and accessible music lessons. Whether you’re a parent with zero musical background or a teacher with years of practice, your kids will be singing, signing and playing their way to a music education in minutes.
Your Kids Will...
- Develop a strong sense for pitch, rhythm and music
- Practice memorized pitch skills using the Solfege Hand-Signs
- Learn to play their first musical instrument
- Learn to read music in a fun, colorful and stress-free way
- Sing about colors, numbers, letters and solfege
- Write songs & complete cross curricular activities
- Fall in love with the language and art of music
How It Works...
- Prodigies combines bells, step-by-step workbooks and over 200 video music lessons to deliver the music education of a lifetime
- Students focus on the fundamental building blocks of music in ways that are developmentally appropriate, memorable and fun
- Prodigies focuses on the power concept of giving children "meaningful exposure to individual musical notes during the critical years of auditory development" which heps to develop a life-long sense of perfect pitch
- Prodigies is accessed through your web browser, so simply fire up your computer, tablet or phone, visit PreschoolProdigies.com/Play and start #HappyMusicing
Why It Works...
- Prodigies is color coded for error-proof learning
- Prodigies presents the language of music in a way that's colorful, accessible and fun
- Playing a musical instrument is considered "a full body workout for your brain" and so the skills practiced with Prodigies helps all areas of cognitive development
- Prodigies focuses on "meaningful play with pitch" while kids are still developing their sense for pitch and language and therefore is more effective than most music programs
What's Inside Prodigies...
- 200+ Video Music Lessons inside Preschool Prodigies, Primary Prodigies, PsP Melodies, Recorder Prodigies & Holiday Prodigies
- 600+ pages of printable sheet music and curriculum worksheets (Pro & Lifetime)
- Parent/Teacher resources including training videos, printable curriculum elements, read more sections, Prodigies calendar, lesson guides, video annotations and more
- Marketing Materials and affiliate oppurtunities for Pro & Lifetime Members
- Preview our library of video lessons at PreschoolProdigies.com/index
“My kids are both eagerly singing and playing along, often in tune too. They give ‘concerts’ to anyone who happens to be around after a music lesson. I love how your program made our house come alive with music! Thank you so much!”
– Marina, South Africa
“We homeschool our 5 and 7 year old boys, and we knew we wanted to include music education classes at some point… We love everything about the PsP program–the workbooks, the videos, the bells.
My kids are playing and singing with solfege, handsigns, numbers, colors, and the note letter names! They are speaking a whole new language!”
– Lauren, United States
Piano Lessons for Children Are you ready for another musical adventure? Are you wanting to start piano lessons but not sure where to start? Check out My First Piano Adventure for the Young Beginner by Nancy and Randall Faber! This is an exciting beginner...
In celebration of the long Presidents Day weekend, we've got a free sheet music download for Yankee Doodle! You can check out the first page below, and if you'd like both pages, simply fill out the form below and we'll e-mail you the PDF. #HappyMusicing Get the Sheet...
Have you been wondering about starting your child on a musical instrument, but just weren't sure if it was beneficial yet, or if they were ready? Here to tell us a bit more about that and also to share an AMAZING infographic is Diego Cardini, from over at The Musician...
Inspiring Children to Love Music Chocolates, cards, and little stuffed animals….it’s almost Valentine’s Day! Did you know that there are plenty of ways to inspire your children to LOVE music? So, along with your Valentine gifts, give your kiddos the gift...
Top 10 Classical Pieces for Kids January 29, 2018 by Michael Classical Music for Children Maybe you've heard that listening to classical music is beneficial to children, especially in their early stages of development. Well, you heard it right! Multiple studies...
We don't mean to shout about our own product so much, but we can't help but share this video with you all! When The Prodigies Playground launched two years ago, we always dreamed about what a full fledged Prodigies Classroom would look like....
Redefining Preschool Music: The Benefits of Meaningful Play with Pitch It is a well known fact that music is important to young children! It teaches them the alphabet, reminds them to clean up their toys, and helps develop language by singing along with their...
If you’ve ever been toy shopping for an infant, toddler or preschooler, you’re probably familiar with the music toy section.
From the simplest baby rattle, to kid-sized acoustic guitars, to light up musical puzzles, and to “oh-my-god-please-get-this-thing-to-shut-up” keyboards, most children end up with some kind of musical instrument or toy at some point in their childhood!
While some of these toys are really interesting in their look, their design, their features or their price (“a guitar for 30 bucks… no way!”) many of them are more toy than they are instrument.
It’s Raining, It’s Pouring & the Importance of Mi Sol La Songs – Music Lessons & Music Theory for Kids
Hey everyone, and welcome to "It's Raining, It's Pouring." This is a classic Mi Sol La song (aka Sol Mi song) where we sing, sign & play along with a combination of 3 famous musical notes. Also, as a bonus, you can check out the most recent lesson guide, sheet music...