Back to School Sale!
Save 30% on Prodigies Lifetime | Save 15% on Books & Bells | Save 10% on Go & Pro Memberships
FREE Shipping on Orders $85+
DISCOUNTS SHOWN IN PRICING BELOW!! NO CODES NEEDED!!
Playground Membership: Pick 1 of 3
- Go unlocks all Playground video lessons
- Pro unlocks printable sheet music, curriculum and teacher resources
- Lifetime unlocks downloadable videos and a one-time payment option
- Lessons can be followed using bells, piano, Boomwhackers & hand-signs
- For more details on each membership, visit this help article
C Major Deskbells (recommended)
- Easy to play for young children and enjoyable for players of all ages
- Colorful, durable and allow meaningful play with individual notes
- Can be used with over 100 lessons inside the Prodigies Playground
- Prodigies Deskbells backed by 2 year warranty
Playground Workbooks (recommended)
- 60+ pages of colorful sheet music, workbook activities
- Colorful, friendly and innovative sheet music + curriculum
- Checklists, parent guidance, lesson tips & more
- Bulk pricing for class sets of bells, books and Playground access
- Buy 11 Deskbells, get 1 free.
- Buy 10 books, get 2 free.
- HUGE Discount on Student Playground passes (for Pro & Lifetime Members only)
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try Preschool Prodigies™ for 60 Days. If you don’t like it, we’ll refund every penny.
Obviously, we think Preschool Prodigies™ is super awesome, but we’ll admit we’re a little biased.
That’s why we invite you to try Preschool Prodigies™ for 60 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let us know and we’ll refund your purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?
We also offer a 30 Day Return Period on instruments, and if you receive a set of bells where one isn’t working, we’ll send you a replacement bell right away!
Our Team Is Standing By!
Preschool Prodigies and Young Music LLC are a family owned and operated company. As teachers, our students, schools and families are very important to us, which is why you can always shoot us and e-mail or pick up the phone and call the team directly.
Plus, if you call our support line, you might even get Mr. Rob himself on the phone!
We stay pretty busy making new content and running the company, but we love connecting with our customers over e-mail and phone. It makes the long hours behind the computer seem way less anti-social 🙂
If you ever have a question, a concern or a request, don’t hesitate to let us know. We generally respond in less than 48 hours, if not much sooner.